Re: card order for drivers in kernel (no modules)

Hi Clemens,

 > So you wish that that web page had a section named "I have all my stuff
 > statically compiled into the kernel"?

It could be said so. I'm just searching for solution in such case. As
far as I know modprobe.d won't work here. I just got an idea that I can
pass the parameter as a part of the cmdline, I will try that. Can you
please confirm if it should work? Is there some other way?

thanks
Jan