Re: Stereo channels' arbitrary swap

OK, so I buffered the file into RAM before playing it, and I increased
the dma irq priority (and decreased the other ones). It's better, but
the problem is still there.
I also used the highest priority dma's event queue.

I surely missed something in the dma or McBSP configuration.

How could I debug dma transfers?