Re: How to install usb Maudio Micro "Couldn't open device, some information will be missing "

to Torstein I will try on a different machine using a desktop Linux
distribution first.but i cant found folder sound/usb/quirks-table.h on
my raspberry pii, where it is?
====
to Clemens yes if a desktop Pc like window it automatically work even
without driver.

Thanks
Pukulsesuatu