Re: How to install usb Maudio Micro "Couldn't open device, some information will be missing "

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 22:33:03 +0700, pukul sesuatu wrote:
> Thanks Torstein for information, I am new be on linux world , how to
> add entry for quirks-table.h ?

You need to add the entry to the file sound/usb/quirks-table.h in your
Linux kernel sources. You then need to recompile either just the
sound-usb-audio module or the full kernel.

Last time I tried it, building kernels for the Raspberry Pi wasn't very
straightforward. I would suggest that you try to get your sound card
working on a different machine using a desktop Linux distribution first.

If you want to jump straight to trying to build kernels for the
Raspberry Pi, http://elinux.org/RPi_Kernel_Compilation is the place to
start.

Torstein