Re: very low sound in the rear speakers with Xonar DX

Ionut Scutaru wrote:
> Recently I bought a Xonar DX sound card to connect it to my Logitech
> X530. I installed the card and it was recognized by my system
> (xbmcbuntu). However, I noticed that the rear speakers are very low

Probably a problem with the power connector.

> I found this post that seem to describe exactly my problem:
>
>      https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=121683
>
> The post's originator had fixed its problem by selecting another
> sound module (oxygen instead of virtuoso)

Any other sound driver would not be able to drive the card, and that
problem was different (no sound at all on the surround channels).  I'd
guess that selecting another driver reinitialized the configuration
somehow.

Regards,
Clemens