Re: No sound through Internal Speaker with Intel HDA on Kernel 3.9-rc2 on Macbook Pro 8, 2

Hi again,

Not quite there yet. There is some conflict with the Radeon device, which
apparantly supports sound through HDMI (I'm using vga switcheroo to switch
between my integrated and discrete graphic cards). After a suspend & resume
(which temporarily powers up the discrete radeon card), I lost my sound again.
I'm hoping anyone has ideas? Blacklisting doesn't seem to be enough.

--

Maarten van Gompel (Proycon)

E-mail:            proycon@xxxxxxxxxx
Instant Messenger: proycon@xxxxxxxxxx  (XMPP,MSN)