Realtek ALC892 and subwoofer support on Clevo/Sager

Hi,

I have a similar issue as described by a user here:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pulseaudio-discuss/2011-June/010344.html

A complete log dump of my system is here
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=4fcdf05583bc5861e69b88ae016eef9582468d42

The AL982 Codec lists nodes like
Node 0x07 [Vendor Defined Widget] wcaps 0xf00000: Mono

Can any of these be a subwoofer controller or the like?

On Windows its needed to run THX Studio Pro
http://www.creative.com/oem/technology/thx.asp
Note that THX Studio cannot be purely a software mixer (IMHO).
It must control the hardware in some way, because the low frequencies I can hear i Windows simply are not there in Linux. I tried this simply by playing with an equalizer in any media player, and the lower bands make no difference at all in Linux while on Windows I am able to amplify them.

Any help on how to proceed much appreciated. I have no experience in audio programming,
but I can probably manage to compile my own alsa driver and hack the code if advised.

The problem is only with the internal speakers, headphones work correctly.

Thanks,
Christian