Re: no audio with aspire e1-531

Hi all, I tested the sound card problem with xubuntu, now i got the sound with a perturbing crackling.

The kernel used is 3.5.0-18 generic x86_64
The alsa version is 1.0.25 and the driver selected by udevd is the snd_hda_intel

$ lspci -k -nn -q -s 00:1b.0
00:1b.0 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family High Definition Audio Controller [8086:1e20] (rev 04)
    Subsystem: Acer Incorporated [ALI] Device [1025:0649]
    Kernel driver in use: snd_hda_intel
    Kernel modules: snd-hda-intel

Finally I find out that the cracking occurs when the power supply, when the power is plugged and the battery is recharging.
I'm not sure it's related to alsa configuration.

Has anyone solved this kind of problem?
Should it be related to the frequencies range of the sound card?