RME 9652 .asoundrc

Hi,

I was working on a .asoundrc for a RME HDSP 9652, and reached two
different configurations that worked.

So I would like to know which configuration is better?

#Start of configuration 1:
pcm.hdsp_dmix {
    type dmix
    ipc_key 1024
    ipc_key_add_uid true    # add current uid to unique IPC key
    slave {
        pcm {
            type hw
            card 1
        }
        rate 44100
        format S32_LE
        channels 26
    }
}

pcm.hdsp_dmix_plug1 {
    type plug
    slave.pcm hdsp_dmix
    ttable.0.0 1
    ttable.1.1 1
}
pcm.hdsp_dmix_plug2 {
    type plug
    slave.pcm hdsp_dmix
    ttable.0.2 1
    ttable.1.3 1
}
#End of configuration 1.

#Start of configuration 2:
pcm.hdsp_dmix1 {
    type dmix
    ipc_key 1024
    ipc_key_add_uid true    # add current uid to unique IPC key
    slave {
        pcm {
            type hw
            card 1
        }
        rate 44100
        format S32_LE
        channels 26
    }
     bindings {
        0 0
        1 1
     }
}
pcm.hdsp_dmix2 {
    type dmix
    ipc_key 1024
    ipc_key_add_uid true    # add current uid to unique IPC key
    slave {
        pcm {
            type hw
            card 1