No USB sound since kernel 3.5

Hi!

I have the following USB soundcard:
Bus 006 Device 003: ID 0763:2003 Midiman M Audio AudioPhile

The card is working for a long time now. Since kernel 3.5 (this includes the new 3.6) the USB sound is broken. The kernel recognizes the card, and it shows in /proc/asound/cards and in pulseaudio (pavucontrol). I can use the card to play audio without error messages, but I don’t hear anything. Even the headphone directly connected to the soundcard is silent.

Going back to 3.4 solves the problem.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

	Stephan

--