Please help: Sony Vaio VPCZ1 (HDA-Intel codec Realtek ALC889) no sound /anymore/ via loud-speakers, but via head-phone - worked fine before

alsa-info.sh:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=4a749054c500a798742695a2f49587989d2f7ecd

Dear Alsa-User List,

I am unable to make the internal speakers work under Linux since many kernel revisions.
Before it was working fine. And the hardware is fine as under Windows it is still working fine.

HDA-Intel Codec: Realtek ALC889
Vendor Id: 0x10ec0889, Subsystem Id: 0x104d4400, Revision Id: 0x100005
in a Sony Vaio VPCZ1 notebook

/Maybe/ its me... but I tried multiple times all the things I could think
of without any results.

I included the above link to my alsa-info, please let me know if you
need anything else.

I hope someone can help me to understand why it is not working (aka
locate the problem (userland/kernel)) and to possibly fix it (or find
someone who can fix it ;).

Thanks a lot for any information !!!

Knuth