output to from 2 sound cards at once

I've asked a number of places, and haven't seen an answer--at least one
that didn't involve Pulse audio.
I have on-board sound--hw0 HDA Intel  and a video card with sound
decoder out to HDMI port with video, hw1 HDA NVidia.
I have AlsaMixer, KMix, QASMixer,and qjackCtl.   My distro runs KDE,
with kernel 3.18. I printed out the DAW file
from the qjackctl device, but it snows me, and I wouldn't dream of
recompiling my kernel!  Is there any
simple way I can, with the software I have installed, make both sound
decoders output simultaneously to their
respective loads--the sound card to local speaker system, and the HDMI
to a TV?  If so, please, please,
tell me in simple language how to do this.

Thank you.

--doug