Input/Output error

Hi.

I'm using Ubuntu 11.04 i386 with kernel 2.6.38-15-generic-pae to
record some audio with arecord.

I'm getting this strange error when I try to record from my FM tuner
card from device hw1,0:

root@dvr-test:/home/dvr/dvr# arecord -f cd -D hw:1,0 -d 20 test.wav
Registrazione in corso WAVE 'test.wav' : Signed 16 bit Little Endian,
Frequenza 44100 Hz, Stereo
Attenzione: il campionamento non è accurato (richiesto=44100Hz,
ottenuto=32000Hz)
         provare il plugin plug
arecord: pcm_read:1773: read error: Input/output error

And the test.wav file is empty, of course.

I tried to upgrade to Ubuntu 12.04 also, but I get the same error.
I tried to change my FM tuner PCI card, but I didn't solve the problem.

I googled a lot but I didn't find any solution for my problem.

Here you can find my ALSA info:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=cfc2632071342f2b0373c3a484fa04b19acf0958

Could you help me, please?

Thank you very much!