Re: [Audacity-devel] How to "build" libmad-devel

Damn.. I am facing a very, very, very weird thing.

The "Import Audio" (MP3) works fine; starts playing well too.

When about a minute is left of the mp3, I suffer from the following ::

a)
The sound stops coming into my left ear-plug.

b)
After about 3-4 seconds of step a), the sound disappears completely; although the time-slider keeps moving forward.

c)
If I pull back the time-slider to a previous position, I can again enjoy the mp3 normally (and after reaching the time-slide position of step a), a) and b) repeat YET AGAIN).

The above steps repeat, irrespective of the mp3. :~ :~ :~

Anybody heard of this idiotic behaviour before? :~ :~ :~

Regards,
Ajay