Problem with mixer in UDA1380

Hello!

	I'm trying to use UDA1380 on LPC3131 board, for audio capture.
The problem is that this device works strange.
First of all, I need to do some magic, to make it working.
I.e. if I will start recording first time with 11025 rate, arecord
records only silence. But if I record one file with 22050 rate, and next
with 11025 it works.
The 8000, 16000 and 32000 sample rates are not working at all (but this
is less important for now).

If I will start:

arecord -d 10 -f S16_LE -c 1 -r 22050  | aplay

I can't hear anything until I will open alsamixer and change
"Digital Mixer Signal Control" from "PCM only" to something else, and
back to "PCM only".

The capture is not working, until AGC will be enabled, but then if there
is any silence on input, I can hear growing noise.

I will be very happy, if someone will explain how to configure
mixer/driver, so it will allow me to record clear sound on this chip.

Below is amixer output:
Simple mixer control 'Master',0
  Capabilities: pvolume pswitch pswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Front Left - Front Right
  Limits: Playback 0 - 252
  Mono:
  Front Left: Playback 180 [71%] [on]
  Front Right: Playback 180 [71%] [on]
Simple mixer control 'Bass',0
  Capabilities: volume
  Playback channels: Front Left - Front Right
  Capture channels: Front Left - Front Right
  Limits: 0 - 15
  Front Left: 0 [0%]
  Front Right: 0 [0%]
Simple mixer control 'Treble',0
  Capabilities: volume
  Playback channels: Front Left - Front Right
  Capture channels: Front Left - Front Right
  Limits: 0 - 3
  Front Left: 0 [0%]
  Front Right: 0 [0%]
Simple mixer control 'PCM',0
  Capabilities: pvolume pvolume-joined pswitch pswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Limits: Playback 0 - 228
  Mono: Playback 0 [0%] [on]
Simple mixer control 'PCM Playback De-emphasis',0
  Capabilities: enum
  Items: 'None' '32kHz' '44.1kHz' '48kHz' '96kHz'
  Item0: 'None'
Simple mixer control 'Line',0
  Capabilities: cvolume
  Capture channels: Front Left - Front Right
  Limits: Capture 0 - 8
  Front Left: Capture 4 [50%]
  Front Right: Capture 4 [50%]
Simple mixer control 'Mic',0
  Capabilities: cvolume cvolume-joined
  Capture channels: Mono
  Limits: Capture 0 - 15
  Mono: Capture 0 [0%]
Simple mixer control 'Capture Mux',0
  Capabilities: enum
  Items: 'ADC' 'Digital Mixer'
  Item0: 'ADC'
Simple mixer control 'ADC',0
  Capabilities: pvolume pvolume-joined cvolume pswitch pswitch-joined
cswitch cswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Capture channels: Front Left - Front Right
  Limits: Playback 0 - 228 Capture 0 - 176
  Mono: Playback 223 [98%] [on]
  Front Left: Capture 0 [0%] [off]
  Front Right: Capture 0 [0%] [off]
Simple mixer control 'ADC Playback De-emphasis',0
  Capabilities: enum
  Items: 'None' '32kHz' '44.1kHz' '48kHz' '96kHz'
  Item0: 'None'
Simple mixer control 'ADC Polarity inverting',0
  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Mono: Playback [off]
Simple mixer control 'AGC',0
  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Mono: Playback [on]
Simple mixer control 'AGC Target level',0
  Capabilities: volume volume-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Capture channels: Mono
  Limits: 0 - 3
  Mono: 0 [0%]
Simple mixer control 'AGC Timing',0
  Capabilities: volume volume-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Capture channels: Mono
  Limits: 0 - 7
  Mono: 7 [100%]
Simple mixer control 'Analog Mixer',0
  Capabilities: volume
  Playback channels: Front Left - Front Right
  Capture channels: Front Left - Front Right
  Limits: 0 - 44
  Front Left: 0 [0%]
  Front Right: 0 [0%]
Simple mixer control 'DAC Polarity inverting',0
  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Mono: Playback [off]
Simple mixer control 'DC Filter Bypass',0
  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Mono: Playback [on]
Simple mixer control 'DC Filter Enable',0
  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Mono: Playback [off]
Simple mixer control 'Digital Mixer Signal Control',0
  Capabilities: enum
  Items: 'off' 'PCM only' 'before sound processing' 'after sound
processing'
  Item0: 'after sound processing'
Simple mixer control 'Input Mux',0
  Capabilities: enum
  Items: 'Line' 'Mic + Line R' 'Line L' 'Mic'
  Item0: 'Line'
Simple mixer control 'Noise Shaper',0
  Capabilities: enum
  Items: '3rd-order' '5th-order'
  Item0: '3rd-order'
Simple mixer control 'Output Mux',0
  Capabilities: enum
  Items: 'DAC' 'Analog Mixer'
  Item0: 'DAC'
Simple mixer control 'Oversampling Input',0
  Capabilities: enum
  Items: 'single-speed' 'double-speed (no mixing)' 'quad-speed (no
mixing)'
  Item0: 'single-speed'
Simple mixer control 'Silence',0
  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Mono: Playback [off]
Simple mixer control 'Silence Detector',0
  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined
  Playback channels: Mono
  Mono: Playback [off]
Simple mixer control 'Silence Detector Setting',0
  Capabilities: enum
  Items: '3200' '4800' '9600' '19200'
  Item0: '3200'
Simple mixer control 'Sound Processing Filter',0
  Capabilities: enum
  Items: 'Flat' 'Minimum1' 'Minimum2' 'Maximum'
  Item0: 'Flat'

Best regards
Jarek