using a bluetooth headset

hi everybody,
( I already sent this question to the debian-users list, but got no
explanation. I hope to get one with this more specialized list...)

I'm  trying to use a bluetooth headset, and curiously, it works only
for Skype(at least for the speaker, not for the microphone),
and not for any other program.

    My OS is Debian Squeeze.
    I have 4 devices, for which I have 4 different alsa config files:

       .asoundrc.asoundconf.live (internal SoundBlaster)
       .asoundrc.asoundconf.z305 (usb speaker)
       .asoundrc.asoundconf.z515 (wireless speaker)
       .asoundrc.headset (bluetooth headset Motorola S805)

       If I do
          ln -fs .asoundrc.asoundconf.live .asoundrc.asoundconf
       the sound is sent to my SB-live card, from any program.
       without specifying any device for them (aplay, vlc, totem, xine,
       skype)
       If I do
          ln -fs .asoundrc.asoundconf.z515 .asoundrc.asoundconf
       the sound is sent to my wireless speaker, with all these programs.

       idem for the z305.

       But,if I do
          ln -fs .asoundrc.asoundconf.headset .asoundrc.asoundconf
       the sound is sent to my bluetooth headset only from skype.
       For the other programs, it goes to the SB-live card.
       (NB: I had to disable pulseaudio to make it work from skype)

        Here is the content of .asoundrc.headset
           pcm.bluetooth {
               type plug
               slave {
                   pcm "bluetooth_hw"
               }
           }

           pcm.bluetooth_hw {
                 type bluetooth
                 device 00:0C:55:57:AC:23
                 profile "auto"
           }

       I also noticed that the bluetooth headset is not listed in
       /proc/asound/cards, and is not seen by alsamixer.

       How come that Skype is the only program which sees all my sound devices?
       Can anybody explain that, and may-be suggest a fix?

       Otherwise, it seems I'll have to fill a bug report.

--
Pierre Frenkiel