No sound on Lenovo R61

Hi:

    I am now trying to play audio data on my Lenovo R61 notebook running on Fedora 12 (gnome).
However, there is no sound output at all. I had googled the Internet and tried many methods,
but it still didn't work.

    Some users said that they solved the sound problem by terminating the execution of the pulseaudio,
but it didn't work for my notebook.

    One strange thing is that, although I can see the Headphon and Speaker items in alsamixer with
the unmuted stat, I couldn't change the volume level by the up/down keys. The volume level just stays
at 00 for both of these items.

    Attached is the result of my ALSA settings collected by the alsa-info script. Please help me check to
see if there is anything wrong in my sound setting.

    By the way, is there any special settings I could use to enable/disable speaker and headphone in Fedora 12?

    Thanks!