Capture > 48 kHz with RigKontrol3

Hi,

I'm using NIs RigKontrol3 via snd-usb-caiaq on Linux (3.0.0/x86_64 -
Ubuntu) and it is working nicely. However, when I try to capture audio
with sampling rates higher than 48 kHz it will capture silence only
(tested with arecord and jackd). Playback with 96 kHz does work fine
however. The hardware seems to be OK, a quick test with another OS
yielded a non-silent 192 kHz/24-bit recording.

Has anyone ever captured audio with higher sampling rates successfully
on Linux with this device?

No errors are reported (neither by alsa nor via dmesg), according to
lsusb the device is the only one on "Bus 001".

Alex