Re: alsa-lib: tests: Error in pause/resume

Hello Clemens,

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Clemens Ladisch <cladisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ajay khandelwal wrote:
>  I was validating pause/resume of my alsa driver for spdif. After few loop of pause/resume snd_pcm_writei routine returns error.
> (error code -77, No such device or address).

-77 is EBADFD.  This usually implies that the device is not
in the correct state; check snd_pcm_state().

 State during this is 4 (XRUN)

Please note that accessing the same snd_pcm_t* device from
multiple threads at the same time is not supported.

Is it applicable for processes too. I'm forking two process, one playing audio and other pausing and resuming on same thread
In this case how should I pause/resume my audio.

Regards,
Clemens