Subwoofer on hp envy

Dear all,
I just updated my kernel to the 3.0.6, using the latest alsa driver
snapshot.
Before this update my subwoofer worked well with:
options snd-hda-intel model=ref

Now, with model=ref the audio is totally mute.
If I use model=auto, the audio works with no subwoofer.

Could you please point me the currently correct configuration of ALSA
for my machine, in order to make the subwoofer works? Here the complete log:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=a2b542ef91f0c6c97551d105a4ca65bf5b23a49a

Thank you very much for any kind of help and suggestion.
Cheers,
Louis