Frequent popping sound after power failure

My onboard sound card now emits a frequent popping and/or audio
collision sound when I attempt to play other sound files. It sounds like
two pieces of audio are being run together.

I've made a few attempts at a remedy here but haven't been able to find
anything. I tested in Windows and instead of colliding samples, the
sound just goes off after a few seconds.

The card in question is the Intel HDA card. There is another sound card
in the machine, a Xonar DX, but it doesn't work I think because the
power supply is malfunctioning. If anyone sees tell-tale signs of
underpoweredness here, a confirmation would be helpful, but please focus
on the HDA card.

My hope is that the alsa-info.sh results I have attached will show if
there's something simple like a flag that needs to be switched back.

My alsa-info.sh results are attached. All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jeff