Ubuntu 10.04 + Roland UM-ONE

Hi all,

I've a fresh install Ubuntu 10.04 with all features of UbuntuStudio.
Jackd is sound server, working with pulseaudio.

I've bought a Roland UM-ONE or UM-1 to connect MIDI keyboard to USB on
computer.

Nothing listed in the alsa midi, and nothing in jack input.
tried command : sudo modprobe snd-usb-audio, nothing more :'(
command lsusb showing Roland corp.
(working on windows)

Thx for help !!!