Re: USB Sound Card with SPDIF and AC3/DTS pass through

Hi Rob,

>Otherwise, could anyone suggest any other USB sound cards which might be
>suitable?

As it seems to me, the TerraTec DMX 6Fire USB is capable of handling AC3 and DTS passthrough. The card is not the cheapest out there but it has a lot of features. It also has both connector types, coax and optical in and out ports so that no wished will be left open.

Support for digital IO is not yet done in the driver, but I know the specs and will work on the implementation in september.

Greets,
Torsten