Re: had-intel front headphone (8086:27d8 1043:83bc)

A few months ago, in february, I had to use an eCAFE netbook for DJ working,
I've encoutered the same problem as you but in contrary sense: the mixing on
the turntable was ok, but I still continued to hear sound output on my
netbook whenever the mixing volume was set to off, very very annoying
problem, but one more unfixed problem as ALSA seem to long to take before
fixing problems!
I've not been able to fix because you have to choice between volume on the
headphone out or not, that's very bad and unpractical/unusable!

Y P