Low-pass filter for subwoofer channel

Hi all!
My problem is: sound cards in my system  do not redirect bass (low
frequencies) to a subwoofer. As a result satellite speakers work in
overload, sounds are distorted.

1.There are 2 sound cards in my PC:
cat /proc/asound/modules returns
  0 snd_hda_intel it is an integrated ALC888
  1 snd_emu10k1 it is Creative SBLive!,
acoustic system contains 4 satellites, 1 subwoofer (Microlab M800).

2.Used Kubuntu 10.04.

I try to resolve this problem:

3. Install blop and cmt by Synaptic.
4. create /etc/asound.conf file and then I paste to it follow text:
pcm.upmix_20to51 {
     type plug
     slave.pcm lowpass_21to21
     slave.channels 3
     ttable {
         0.0     1       # left channel
         1.1     1       # right channel
         0.2     0.5     # mix left and right ...
         1.2     0.5     # ... channel for subwoofer
     }
}

pcm.lowpass_21to21 {
     type ladspa
     slave.pcm upmix_21to51
     path "/usr/lib/ladspa"
     channels 3
     plugins {
         0 {
             id 1098 # Identity (Audio) (1098/identity_audio)
             policy duplicate
             input.bindings.0 "Input";
             output.bindings.0 "Output";
         }
         1 {
             id 1672 # 4 Pole Low-Pass Filter with Resonance (FCRCIA)
(1672/lp4pole_fcrcia_oa)
             policy none
             input.bindings.2 "Input";
             output.bindings.2 "Output";
             input {
                 controls [ 300 2 ]
             }
         }
     }
}

pcm.upmix_21to51 {
     type plug
     slave.pcm surround51
     slave.channels 5
     ttable {
         0.0     1       # front left
         1.1     1       # front right
         0.2     1       # rear left
         1.3     1       # rear right
         2.5     1       # subwoofer
     }
     hint {
             show on
             description "Upmix channel"
         }
}

A problem is: when I try to check sound in SystemSettings/Multimedia a
message displayed : "The device Upmix channel does not work", and sounds
played by snd_hda_intel. So this settings does not applyed to snd_emu10k1.

Where is my mistake? I should use Creative SBLive (snd_emu10k1).

Thank you in advance

--
Ronaldinho