Re: snd_ice1712 ADC-sliders disappeared

Hello Klaus!
   I've got a delta 1010 LT, which is also based on the ice1712. I onlyuse
alsamixer, but there I haven't had a problem in years. I can see all my adc,
dac, hw-in and more. by pressing f5 I get both full capture and playback
controls. So if this is really an ALSA fault, then it must be specific to your
card or maybe all the audiophiles, but not the ice1712 in general. Which ALSa
version are you using? I've had from 1.0.12, 1.0.14, 1.0.15, 1.0.16, 1.0.18
to 1.0.23 in the more recent times, which also cover a few years. I've seen it
on Debian standard kernels and self buit ones.
   Kind regards
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net