mother asus m2npv-vm front panel is not working HDA AD1986A

Hi,

I'm posting to the list to get some help with the following bug:

https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=5384

Basically, the front panel of my PC is not working, neither the
headphones output nor the mic input (the front one) everything is
working OK at the back part.

I have tried several things that are explained in the bug reporter.

Raymond in the bug reported advised me to check the configuration with
HDA analyzer, but i'm quiet lost with this tool.

Any help will be appreciated. thank you
Matias