Re: dsnoop

> Hi folks,
>
> I want to use dsnoop in my .asoundrc, but this plugin does not seem
> to be available to me as shown by `arecord -L` . Does the
> availability depend on the sound card or is it just a sort of module
> I have to load ?
>
> Thanks,

Hi Lorenzo,

Everything in ALSA is a plugin. For dsnoop, you will have to define it
into ~/.asoundrc

Hi Dominique, I did define the plugin in .asoundrc, but when I try to two open up two "arecord" at the same time one blocks the device so the other says resource or device busy. :( ...So it does not seem to work at all for me.

http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Asoundrc is a good starting

I based my asoundrc on this link:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Skype#B._Making_ALSA_.2B_dMix_work_for_Skype

point.