Re: HDA Intel problems on MacBookPro

Hello Paul!
   Thanks for the detailed reply. It all looks very helpfu, except one minor
thing, which I hope is wrong. :-) But frst the good news: We tried some more
and restarted and now there is a soundcard, which evidently works, so I
suppose it's udev trouble. Well in my experience udev and trouble are
synonyms, but that's another story. :-)
   I hope we still have enough developers/gurus on this list, otherwise it
would be bordering on pointless to have this list, since there are so many
potential problems, which directly connect to the devel-team (like support and
real bugs).
   Thanks again and in future I will heed the advice about alsa-info.sh.
   Warm regards
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net