Re: MobilePre USB support

Thanks, James.  From a quick google search it looks like one can still get
these.  But just to make sure I'm talking about the same one-- what's
the difference between the oldest one you referred to and the one
you've got?

And has anyone had success with the new shiny little one with top knobs?

Thanks,
Jonathan