Re: m-audio delta audiophile 192

Le Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:04:41 +0100,
c0 <elcorreodelcoco@xxxxxxxxx> a Ãcrit :

> hi everybody
>
> anybody out there using an m-delta audiophile192 ?? does it work fine?

Work just fine here with ALSA driver ICE1724. I am running jack most of
the time, but the card is working fine with alsa too.

Be aware than kenvy24gui and envy24control will not work with this
card, that because ice1712 and ice1724 are not the same driver.

Anyway, the audiophile 192 do have only a pcm volume control, and
alsamixer will find it without problems, as well than the other
controls of this card. For software mixing, the best is just to run
jack and to use a mixer like jackmix. For hardware mixing, a separate
hardware mixer can be good to have too.

A very nice feature of this cheap card is the balanced/unbalanced
in-out. It is just to plug a jack, and the card will work on balanced
or unbalanced mode, depending of the jack you have plugged in.

Cheers,
Dominique

> thanks in advance
> peace