Re: alsa-compile-script patches for supporting Debian and Ubuntu distro

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010, Wanming.Zhang@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

I am newbie, when I run alsa-compile.sh, I got some error.

Some like âCannot install alsa-lib-devel for unsupported distribution Debianâ.

Then I read alsa-compile.sh, I found this shell script could not support Debian and
Ubuntu.

http://www.mail-archive.com/alsa-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg26544.html, some people

So, I changed this shell script and fixed it.

The below is patch for supporting Debian and Ubuntu.

Please, send your patch as attachment or better as in-line text in plain text e-mail. We cannot apply HTML patches.

					Thanks,
						Jaroslav

-----
Jaroslav Kysela <perex@xxxxxxxx>