Re: usb audio class driver problem

1) Well  , as i am using a embedded target the details of the usb host
controller is not available with me now .
    i  can share the information once it is available to me .

2)  this problem comes only with  usb high speed  ,
    if  host is configured for  usb full speed  , this problem does not come .

3) the kernel is a bit relatively old , its 2.6.26 , but as it is a
embedded target ,
    we cannot port latest new kernel right now .

4) there is some discussion of a patch , which i think has come in
2.6.34 kernel
    the discussion is held here .
    http://www.spinics.net/lists/alsa-devel/msg30421.html  .
    can this be a solution to my problem .

5)  we are reading 8192 bytes from user space audio application in one shot  .
     how much data should be read ideally in one go ?

6)  i am using oss calls (ioctls and read via /dev/dsp ) to fetch
audio data  . can their be any difference in behaviour if we switch
to alsa apis in userspace  .

Waiting for ur reply . thanx for ur time .

Regards
Amit Nagal