Microphone issue with alsa with dell e5510

Hi I'm experiecing a problem with my dell laptop e5510. I installed the
last verison of alsa, sound works, but internal microphone doesn't!

I asked also in the irc channel.

They provided me an application to retrieve all information from my
sound-system. The result is posted here:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=041813bb89597302f173a13fea1302c27ec4606e

I think here there's everything needed.

Just to make a short description of the issue, i tried many settings,
but mic simply doesn't work, and the only sound comes from the "Digital"
control.

I hope you can figure out what's the problem!

Thanks in advance.

Vincenzo