HDMI audio with NVIDIA NVS 3100M

Hi.

(I have posted this previously to alsa-devel, but this is probably better
place for it... sorry!)

I am having problems getting the HDMI audio working with NVIDIA NVS 3100M card
(this is a card in Lenovo T410 laptop).
When I'm not using any options for the snd-hda-intel module, I have
4 controls in alsamixer: S/PDIF >S/PDIF 1 S/PDIF 2 S/PDIF 3.
Playing to any of the 4 available devices doesn't produce any sound through
TV.

In a thread about GT2XX cards
( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=527386 )
there was a solution - adding "options snd-hda-intel enable_msi=0
probe_mask=0xffff,0xfff2" to modprobe's config.
When I am using this option I have only one S/PDIF output, but I am still not
getting any sound through TV.

I have run alsa-info.sh script and uploaded the results (this is without any
options for the modprobe):
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=7514a673a73aca75d58c3e426c59d0bf6ca3dfc8

This is info from lspci about this card:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NVIDIA NVS 3100M (rev
a2)
01:00.0 0300: 10de:0a6c (rev a2)

01:00.1 Audio device: nVidia Corporation High Definition Audio Controller (rev
a1)
01:00.1 0403: 10de:0be3 (rev a1)

Any hints? Maybe I can debug or check something else? I am ok with modifying
and building kernel modules, I just have no idea where to start...

Thanks!