ALSA plugins PulseAudio and RAT (Robust Audio Tool)

Hello all again! I still try to make RAT work property on rates more than 16KHz without interference. (see my messages "ALSA dsnoop and RAT (Robust Audio Tool)").

Now I try to use PulseAudio device as default audio device via ALSA plugin pulseaudio. When I use it RAT can works on 48Khz properly without interference. But I got strange "bug": main loop of media engine http://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/nets/mmedia/browser/rat/trunk/main_engine.c become works EXTREMELY fast (more than 10-20 times) rather then I use audio device as hw:0 or default (without pulse plugin) and produce a 100% CPU usage. I don't understand how it possible. It is pulseaudio issue or alsa plugin issue or what? May be some one have an idea.

Second my question is where I can disable future described here "
hda-intel driver duplicate stereo analog output on all other channels and on spdif output. You will be able to diable this feature with the mixer with Alsa > 1.0.14rc3" http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php/Hda I not found this feature in alsamixer. May be spdif output produce an interference what I want to avoid.

---
Also I want report about a function snd_output_stdio_attach() Actually I dont understand what it's for and how to use it properly but it allocates a memory continuously and newer free it. Please look at usage
snd_output_stdio_attach() in function alsa_audio_is_ready() here http://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/nets/mmedia/browser/rat/trunk/auddev_alsa.c I just comment it and all still works and RAT not allocate a lot of memory continuously any more :)