Re: MAudio audiophile 2496 and resampling trouble

Hey,
I'm using that card (with jack and ardour even), but I'm not an
alsa-expert. Just guessing, but do you have jack set to run at 44100?
Jack seems to override whatever other ways you've set the sample rate.

Bigger problems with that card and alsa seem to be that you need to
set .asoundrc for it to work with certain apps, and even then it seems
to have problems if you're running pulse to alsa to it, or even
without it sometimes crashes.  Not with any jack app, of course, just
other apps, I mean.

Walker