HDA audio, HDMI + S/PDIF, HDMI not working

Hello,

I'm trying to get sound on my TV, which is connected to my laptop PC
via HDMI, on a GeForce 9600M graphic card.
The laptop is a Zepto Nox A14, with an ALC262 audio chip using the
hda-intel alsa driver. On this computer ther is both a S/PDIF optical
output (mini-TOSLINK) and a HDMI port.

It doesn't work with the default ubuntu kernel/alsa drivers. I looked
around here and on some forums, the IEC958 control is not muted. As
there was a lot of HDMI fixes on 1.0.22 alsa version, I installed the
latest alsa-kernel (which includes 1.0.22.1).

I used codegraph to see how everything was plugged, since I'm not
really able to easily read the codec#0 file. I can see that there is
two digital outputs, as expected.
Then I ran hda-analyser. I'm able to enable/disable the HDMI digital
output, but nothing changes. On the other hand, there is a difference
between the S/PDIF and the HDMI output: the first one (0x06) is listed
as "name=ALC262 Digital, type=HDMI, device=3", with 5 controls while
the second one (0x10) has nothing.
I'm able to enable/disable the S/PDIF from hda-analyser. I see the red
optical light being on or off if I change the "enabled" checkbox (too
bad I don't have something to connect to test if it's working).
Setting the HDMI to enable don't change anything.

I don't know if there's a way to fix this. I think that the HDMI
digital out should have a device too, but I don't know how.

The alsa-info output is joined with this mail.

Any help would be appreciated!
--
Damien Thebault