https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=4904 - This Connection is Untrusted

In trying to review another post here this morning I run into the info
below. Here's the link:

https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=4904

I assume this is real? I can accept to trust it but if it's real the
Alsa-Project minght consider getting its certificates up to date.

- Mark

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to bugtrack.alsa-project.org, but we can't confirm that your
connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

Technical Details

bugtrack.alsa-project.org uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is not trusted.
The certificate expired on 07/19/09 03:18.

(Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)

I Understand the Risks