No sound with some players like mpg123, flash, but Amarok works

I use the SPDIF-output  of a Sweex 7.1 (CMI8768) which works with some
programs like Amarok, but not with mpg123, flash (youtube) and others.

I do not use pulseaudio. This is installed:

esound-daemon-0.2.39-4.1
libpulse0-0.9.14-2.2.1

If i try to use vlc with a standard configuration, there is no sound. If I
change audio-output to alsa, there is still no sound, but I hear sound with
vlc, when I change to OSS.

I think my standard-configuration is not alsa.

What could I try to get mpg123 and flash work?

Hardware:
http://www.smolts.org/client/show_all/pub_cff71a31-338b-4434-9091-9c609dacc9e1

/usr/sbin/alsa-info.sh
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=143364cbc941c8d7c0153ea8120fbb77944aadb0