Re: Atmel SoC duplexing know-how

As far as I can tell it is just like opening reading and writing at the same
time. For example, I can run arecord and aplay on the same card at the same
time without doing anything special ( this may of course depend on the card--
if the card cannot support duplex, nothing you do will work).

So as far as I can tell, just use your software to open the play and record
devices and play and record.