Redirecting the output audio to the microphone input

Hello.

I like to redirect the sound I hear in the speakers to microphone, so
it can be recorded with e.g. arecord.

A somewhat related idea is how I can read audio from a file and pipe
it to microphone input.

I think alsa can do this with some sort of combination of plugin file,
dsnoop and some asoundrc-fu but I cant get all the concepts to create
a solution by myself.

Someone can help me please?

Thanks,
Kazuo Teramoto

--
«Dans la vie, rien n'est à craindre, tout est à comprendre»
Marie Sklodowska Curie.