Re: Problem with Alsa, Ubuntu 9.04 and access technology!

Hello. I have spoken with a couple of people who seem to think that the
problem is that my applications are accessing my sound card directly,
therefore the Dmix plugin is in effect just being bypassed.
Does anyone have any ideas as to whether this could be my problem, and if so
should I use different output drivers for my Media players?

Thanks
Jen!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4541 (20091025) __________

http://www.eset.com