Re: FW: Clone Audio between onboard card and USB adapter

This create a full duplex device

pcm.!default {
   type asym
   playback.pcm {
       type plug         #    plug is usefull to adjust rate conversion
       slave.pcm "hdaloop_out"
   }
   capture.pcm {
       type plug
       slave.pcm "dsnoop:0,0"  # dsnoop is used to be able to open
capture device more than once
   }
}

This one takes in input a 2 channel stream and create a 4 channel
output stream copying channels

pcm.hdaloop_out {
       type route
       slave.pcm "multi"
       slave.channels 4
       ttable.0.0 1
       ttable.1.1 1
       ttable.0.2 1
       ttable.1.3 1
}

This split a 4 channel stream to 2 channels streams and play them
through main sound card and the secondary one.
Anyway this is an example, i don't know you configuration, i supposed
you have hw:0,0 and hw:1,0 but it should be different. aplay -l should
list your devices.
You can try to avoid dmix and use directly hw  :   slaves.a.pcm
"hw:0,0" # main sound card
Anyway you'll prabably have problem of synchronization.
http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php/TwoCardsAsOne

bye,
   Dino

pcm.multi {
  type multi
  slaves.a.pcm "dmix:0,0" # main sound card
  slaves.a.channels 2
  slaves.b.pcm "dmix:1,0" # usb sound card
  slaves.b.channels 2
  bindings.0.slave a
  bindings.0.channel 0
  bindings.1.slave a