5.1 surround acer aspire 6930g

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with the following problem

I have an acer aspire 6930G notebook
( http://www.laptopmag.com/review/laptops/acer-aspire-6930g-6723.aspx )
with Intel soundcard (ICH9 family), powering a 5.1 surround system that
doesn't work at it's full potential. After setting options snd-hda-intel
model=acer, 5 spearkers work but they are messed up. Front left center
are the louder ones and front right and rear l/r are softer. The lfe,
that should be assigned to the Tuba CineBass system doesn't work at all.

When running speaker-test -c6 -Dplug:surround51 -t wav -l1 I can hear
only from the front l/r, and when playing a 6 channel wav file, I can
hear from 5 speakers.

Here is more info, generated with alsa information script:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=491f4c9f9257c5fe7bc487035310202b8ab13c44

I wish my 6 channel sound to work properly. Is there a way to resolve
this problem?

Thank you!
Regards,
Mircea.