Re: Bluetooth Headset

Memo5 wrote:
> Thanks for your reply!
>
> -Dbtheadset produces a correct output when i play a wav-file with a sampling
> rate of of the headset (8000). Otherwise I get a corrupt sound output. Alsa
> does not resample my sound, but I don't know the issue.
>
> Do you use a bluetooth headset? If yes, can you please play a wav-file and
> send me the output of:
> aplay -v -D btheadset /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Front_Right.wav

I have a A2DP capable receiver I am sending audio to.  Not all are so
maybe that accounts for issue?

aplay -v -D bluetooth audio_10.wav
Playing WAVE 'audio_10.wav' : Signed 16 bit Little Endian, Rate 44100
Hz, Stereo
Plug PCM: Bluetooth Audio Device
Its setup is:
   stream       : PLAYBACK
   access       : RW_INTERLEAVED
   format       : S16_LE
   subformat    : STD
   channels     : 2
   rate         : 44100
   exact rate   : 44100 (44100/1)
   msbits       : 16
   buffer_size  : 6144
   period_size  : 2048
   period_time  : 46439
   tstamp_mode  : NONE
   period_step  : 1
   avail_min    : 2048
   period_event : 0
   start_threshold  : 6144
   stop_threshold   : 6144
   silence_threshold: 0
   silence_size : 0
   boundary     : 1610612736

aplay -v -D bluetooth other.wav
Playing WAVE 'ross.wav' : Unsigned 8 bit, Rate 11025 Hz, Mono
Plug PCM: Rate conversion PCM (44100, sformat=S16_LE)
Its setup is:
   stream       : PLAYBACK
   access       : RW_INTERLEAVED
   format       : U8