Re: threshold not applied

Hello Jaroslav,

thanks a whole lot for helping me out - but this brings me to another
point. Where can I find such exact information about the functions? To
me, the doxygen-docu does not contain this information as clear as you
wrote it. Even now, I do not understand the doxygen-docu the way you
write it.

Where is a good source for documentation? I do NOT want to read the
whole sourcecode of the alsa-lib...

Very kind regards with sunny greetings from Germany
Dennis