Sound Problem. Duplicate the sound card?

Hi,
I'm using ubuntu 8.10 with the laptop LG R510 with the snd-hda-intel driver. (at the time, alsa 1.0.19)

The weird thing is:
When it is in the default settings in modules.conf, the laptop's front mics and headphones work just fine, but the speakers don't.
When I set the config to "model=toshiba" (model=lg changes nothing), the speakers and headphones work, but the front mics don't.
(A plugged microphone works in both cases)

My problem have been posted in some forums by me and other Ubuntu users, but after almost one year, no answers.

So, as I've lost my hopes to fix it, is that possible to load the snd-hda-intel two times for the same soundcard, simulating two cards?

Card-0 would have the option "model=toshiba", and I would configure it as the output card. Using the speakers.
Card-1 wouldn't have any "model=" option, so I would use it as the input card. Using the front mics.

I know that sounds silly, but I think it would fix thing for now. How can I do that?

Thank's for your attention.

Más rápido, fácil, seguro y con lo que más te gusta de Windows Live, así es el nuevo Internet Explorer 8 ¡Descárgatelo!