Re: edirol fa.-66

Dear John,
thanks for Your reply. But isn't there a possibilitie to use it with
freebob? I have freebob in the repositorys of kubuntu, but libffado
not, and I really don't like installing software from source, because
most of the time it doesn't work, when I try it.
And let me ask one more question:
I read in the README file of ffado:
note: At the moment there is no support for ALSA nor for pulseaudio
And I would like to use it with csound, for live midi-playing. This
works without jack.
Is it a problem?