how to get flash player running while jackd is active?

Hello,

is there a way to get flashplayer running while jackd is active?
I've read that dmix can do that but all .asoundrc config attemps
changed nothing, while havinf jackd active flash is just silent.
also i've read that with my alsa version dmix should be active by
default (alsa-base 1.0.19.dfsg-3).
i'm running debian testing.

my alsaconfig is here:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=05286e140016d7088c22d5d082f4125c64886812